Tenancy Takeover (UoL accomm, £195pw[17%off], Russell Square, Jun/Jul-Sep)

Watch this thread
YummyYu
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London
it’s a single room (12sqm) with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 1 other person (Female American) who is really nice. Both men and women can move in. The room has a large window facing South and on the 2nd floor.
It really close to UCL and SOAS (10 min walk) and walking distance to LSE, KCL (20 min walk). 5 minutes walk to Russell Square (Underground)

*The period is from June/July to 5 Sept (fixed end date). Official rate is £236.53/week, but £195/week (depending on duration) is fine. I will pay the difference.

*Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted. Summer Session students are allowed as long as they are full-time and registed in UK public institution.

You can find more information at the following URL
https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-ma...about-the-hall
https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-ma...-single-shared

https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions
Please contact me if you are interested or would like to discuss!
Last edited by YummyYu; 4 weeks ago
carolinep17
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I am very interested and would love to get in touch. Please PM me and I'd love to chat further

(Original post by YummyYu)
Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London
it’s a single room (12sqm) with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 1 other person (Female American) who is really nice. Both men and women can move in. The room has a large window facing South and on the 2nd floor.
It really close to UCL and SOAS (10 min walk) and walking distance to LSE, KCL (20 min walk). 5 minutes walk to Russell Square (Underground)

*The period is from June/July to 5 Sept (fixed end date). Official rate is £236.53/week, but £195/week (depending on duration) is fine. I will pay the difference.

*Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted. Summer Session students are allowed as long as they are full-time and registed in UK public institution.

You can find more information at the following URL
https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-ma...about-the-hall https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-ma...-single-shared

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to discuss!
YummyYu
Rep:
Hi, thanks for your message.
My account is brand-new so I still can't send pm.
Please wait for 2 days, I think they will open the PM function to me.
Before that, could you tell me when do you wish to move in?

Thanks
carolinep17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Haha no worries, I just created my account too so I am in the same boat! Ideally I would love to move in within the first week of June. However, I did a bit more research on the accommodation, and I'm wondering if I am even qualified to live there-- I go to school at Uni of St Andrews in Scotland, UK, but I read somewhere that this accommodation only allows London uni students -- do you know if that's true?
Hi, thanks for your message.
My account is brand-new so I still can't send pm.
Please wait for 2 days, I think they will open the PM function to me.
Before that, could you tell me when do you wish to move in?

Thanks
YummyYu
Rep:
(Original post by carolinep17)
Haha no worries, I just created my account too so I am in the same boat! Ideally I would love to move in within the first week of June. However, I did a bit more research on the accommodation, and I'm wondering if I am even qualified to live there-- I go to school at Uni of St Andrews in Scotland, UK, but I read somewhere that this accommodation only allows London uni students -- do you know if that's true?
Okay, thank you for your understanding
I heard it is not limited to University of London students but I'm not sure. I've just sent an inquiry to the accommodation office, hope it will be clear by tomorrow.
I'm actually hoping to move to new place mid of June - beginning of July, it might not work for you
:eek:?
carolinep17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Please check PM! Hopefully working now
Okay, thank you for your understanding
I heard it is not limited to University of London students but I'm not sure. I've just sent an inquiry to the accommodation office, hope it will be clear by tomorrow.
I'm actually hoping to move to new place mid of June - beginning of July, it might not work for you
:eek:?
YummyYu
Rep:
Thanks for your pm, I still can't reply but at least I can see it.
I got the reply from accommodation office and they said you should register to the system and then they will review and confirm the eligibility. I'm gonna send you the URL through pm once it will be open!
I'm sorry for the troubles.:adore:
YummyYu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I am very interested and would love to get in touch. Please PM me and I'd love to chat further
Hi,
My pm works now. Thank you for your waiting
Please check your pm folder.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads