BANK HCA interview tomorrow. HELPPP

Watch this thread
Noble.x
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am looking for any advice/experience/tips for my upcoming interview at The Priory, Roehampton for the position of Healthcare Assistant. I’m scared, I’ve never ever been to an interview and I have anxietyyy! What sort of questions will I get asked? Thank you in advance
femolala
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You don’t have to be scared. No surprising questions will be asked outside what your experience detailed in your application. Read a little about Confidentiality, Safeguarding, Compassion, Empathy and Commitment. This is applied to your everyday Care activities which I’m sure you have experience of. They’d ask you a scenario question about patient and this can come in any form just make sure you fit yourself into it and refer to any patient and carer interactions you’ve had in the past. It will save the day believe me. The just want to know if you have an idea what your job role is and if you have an experience, they aren’t looking for an expert as they are still going to train you regardless.
Noble.x
Rep:
(Original post by femolala)
You don’t have to be scared. No surprising questions will be asked outside what your experience detailed in your application. Read a little about Confidentiality, Safeguarding, Compassion, Empathy and Commitment. This is applied to your everyday Care activities which I’m sure you have experience of. They’d ask you a scenario question about patient and this can come in any form just make sure you fit yourself into it and refer to any patient and carer interactions you’ve had in the past. It will save the day believe me. The just want to know if you have an idea what your job role is and if you have an experience, they aren’t looking for an expert as they are still going to train you regardless.
Omg thank you!! I’ll do more research on the things you mentioned. Hopefully I’ll gain some confidence
femolala
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Noble.x)
Omg thank you!! I’ll do more research on the things you mentioned. Hopefully I’ll gain some confidence
You are most welcome and I wish you the very best of luck
Noble.x
Rep:
You are most welcome and I wish you the very best of luck
Thank you!! I’ve got the jobb
femolala
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you!! I’ve got the jobb
Wowwwww!!!! I’m so happy for you, congratulations 🥳 🥳🥳 that’s a good news
Noble.x
Rep:
Wowwwww!!!! I’m so happy for you, congratulations 🥳 🥳🥳 that’s a good news
Thank youu 🥰🙈youre the only one that gave me this energyyy and I love itt hehe💕
femolala
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank youu 🥰🙈youre the only one that gave me this energyyy and I love itt hehe💕
Glad I’m able to help 🙏 Just so happy to hear of your good news
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads