Guy Only Replies to My Texts

Watch this thread
Baglover22810
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!

So, I’ve been messaging this guy who started off being really chatty but since then, he now only replies to my texts and often doesn’t text first. I’ve asked him if I am being a bother but hasn’t replied. Has anyone got any advice?
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Baglover22810)
Hi!

So, I’ve been messaging this guy who started off being really chatty but since then, he now only replies to my texts and often doesn’t text first. I’ve asked him if I am being a bother but hasn’t replied. Has anyone got any advice?
Hi there and welcome to TSR!

I wouldn't waste my time on him - just move on as he doesn't seem to be showing much interest in you.

Best wishes
Last edited by TriplexA; 1 month ago
Baglover22810
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi there and welcome to TSR!

I wouldn't waste my time on him - just move on as he doesn't seem to be showing much interest in you.

Best wishes
Hi!

Thanks for your reply

Yes, I must admit - I am starting to realise that myself. Thank you for the advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise