Differential equation

Watch this thread
Student 999
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Confused on the last part on showing the difference between the highest and lowest water level after a weekName:  Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 16.24.48.png
Views: 9
Size:  55.4 KB
Last edited by Student 999; 1 month ago
ghostwalker
Badges: 17
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Student 999)
Confused on the last part on showing the difference between the highest and lowest water level after a weekName:  Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 16.24.48.png
Views: 9
Size:  55.4 KB
They're just looking at value of t >= 7, i.e. after a week. For t > 7, the first term is close to 0, and the second term is 3cos(t), which varies from -3 to3, and hence the range.
Student 999
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ghostwalker)
They're just looking at value of t >= 7, i.e. after a week. For t > 7, the first term is close to 0, and the second term is 3cos(t), which varies from -3 to3, and hence the range.

My bad I interpreted it as the difference between water levels from t=7 and t=0
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
25.87%
As I expected (46)
32.17%
Harder (53)
37.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads