gcse aqa German listening and reading

Watch this thread
Wesel
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
did anyone find this paper difficult today? I thought it was harder than expected?
bamsa
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Some people have said it was ok, but i thought it was pretty bad. The translation for reading i thought was the easiest part, but both the reading and listening were difficult in my opinion?
Wesel
Rep:
(Original post by bamsa)
Some people have said it was ok, but i thought it was pretty bad. The translation for reading i thought was the easiest part, but both the reading and listening were difficult in my opinion?
i agree with you there. Looking at 2019 grade boundaries its a pretty high score that was a 9. Have to work harder for the next paper now. it's been the hardest paper so far
bamsa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m hoping the grade boundaries will be comparatively lower? especially because they’re saying they’ll be more lenient aswell as the test being difficult. Just hoping for an 8
(Original post by Wesel)
i agree with you there. Looking at 2019 grade boundaries its a pretty high score that was a 9. Have to work harder for the next paper now. it's been the hardest paper so far
Flying_Bat
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you know what the weird poem was called?
mendeleevfan
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
https://www.ingenieur.de/technik/fac...handy-gedicht/
(Original post by Flying_Bat)
Do you know what the weird poem was called?
Spiderman03
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I really struggled and absolutely gutted. I can normally get 8s or 9s, but had to guess over half of the questions. Really sad.
Wesel
Rep:
(Original post by Spiderman03)
I really struggled and absolutely gutted. I can normally get 8s or 9s, but had to guess over half of the questions. Really sad.
I had to guess the listening and it’s the hardest listening test I’ve done in German.
girlypops2020
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wesel)
did anyone find this paper difficult today? I thought it was harder than expected?
Yes, I usually understand about 65% of the reading, and can easily answer most of the questions but it was just for some reason, really difficult. My teacher rushed through the last part of the course, I didn’t revise very much (regretting now) and I couldn’t understand anything in the reading question about charity.
Wesel
Rep:
generally the same comments given by all. I will need to go over the vocab more thoroughly for the next paper. Need to score better here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (7)
36.84%
As I expected (3)
15.79%
Harder (8)
42.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
5.26%

Watched Threads