AQA English Language Paper 1

Watch this thread
Bodmonkon
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
U GUYYYSSS :*(. We literally had eng lang pp 1 today AND MY STUPID brain decided to do Q5 FIRST (when ive NEVER done that before, always done it in order). And then i went overtime for that (btw wth did they give us!? All of us went in expecting some sunset or horror and what do we get? A freaking KITCHEN!). Anyway i went overtime for Q5 and then did Q2, missed Q3 COMPLETELY, and DID NOT FINISH Q4 :*((. Im so upset. In my mocks i got an 8 but idk what the hell happened here but yh.. so if i try pull my grade up in paper 2 do u think its still possible to get an 8/9? AND HOW DID IT GO FOR U GUYSS?
Last edited by Bodmonkon; 1 month ago
Oongie
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Finished Q1,2,3,5 completely.
wrote only a paragraph and a bit for Q4. I feel like **** rn
Bodmonkon
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
its fine dont worry :bawling:. Theres no point mulling over it now, lets just focus on our ext exams. Also its fine if u completed all of Q5 and Q2 and 3. Ull stil get a decent mark lets say if u lose 15 marks on Q4. And just try ur best to bring it up with paper 2
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
26.56%
As I expected (44)
34.38%
Harder (43)
33.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.47%

Watched Threads