Nandos Order

Watch this thread
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Nandos is among the finest of British delicacies; but what do you order?

I am partial to double chicken pitta cooked hot with 2 sides: spicy rice & coleslaw.

If I get a starter im happy sharing the houlloumi sticks or peri nuts.

Cant forget the all important refill beverage!
mnot
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
https://www.nandos.co.uk/food/menu/
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nandos :sogood: I do think it's a bit hyped but always enjoy it

My usual order is: Medium butterfly chicken, peri peri chips, corn on the cob :love:

Also their chocolate cake is amazingggg!
Last edited by BurstingBubbles; 1 month ago
mnot
Rep:
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)

My usual order is: Medium butterfly chicken, peri peri chips, corn on the cob :love:
Theirs a reason for the hype!

very solid choice, feel like butterfly chicken & peri-chips are always a popular combo.

---

And cant forget this gem
hezarios
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)

Also their chocolate cake is amazingggg!
Have to agree with this I'm afraid :eek:
However when I do feel like having some cheeky Nandos, I just go for the classic 1/4 chicken (spice level: hot), with peri salted chips and either garlic bread or coleslaw (if my stomach can't handle the bread ). Oh and bottomless drink ofc ofc!

I did only have it 3x total ish so if there are any recommendations, ill be very grateful!!!
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Never been as far as I recall
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
The food is so nice there u should go :yep:
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sometimes I order 4 boneless chicken thighs, creamy mash and coleslaw. Or I order a grilled chicken wrap, creamy mash and coleslaw. Spice level is medium.
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I would have the 'great imitator burger' (veggie menu). Would probs get medium spice level
mnot
Rep:
(Original post by CoolCavy)
:shock:
This is practically criminal
mnot
Rep:
(Original post by rosy_posy)
I would have the 'great imitator burger' (veggie menu). Would probs get medium spice level
Ive never tried the veggie stuff, maybe one day ill give it s go (the burgers are good, i like the sunset one).
username5963530
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnot)
Nandos is among the finest of British delicacies; but what do you order?

I am partial to double chicken pitta cooked hot with 2 sides: spicy rice & coleslaw.

If I get a starter im happy sharing the houlloumi sticks or peri nuts.

Cant forget the all important refill beverage!
I always go for the plain-ish half chicken.

Thanks for buying this BTW... do I DM you my address? 🤣
mnot
Rep:
(Original post by Tom 2022)
I always go for the plain-ish half chicken.

Thanks for buying this BTW... do I DM you my address? 🤣
Post your crypto wallet below

obviously this is a joke ☺️
username5963530
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnot)
Post your crypto wallet below

obviously this is a joke ☺️
You sly mother****er! I thought you were offering to buy.. Damn guess I'm on the cold meatballs in gravy out of a tin tonight!
TazmeenX
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
4 chicken thighs (either hot or extra hot) with creamy mash and peri salted chips. i sometimes like to add the leftover peri salt onto my mash-adds a little tingle to it you know?

I also *have* to get halloumi sticks bc they are elite.

I like to have frozen yoghurt afterwards. i like when its chocolate but when i always bring a pack of oreos with me incase its vanilla. Kinda reminds me of having a mcflurry but unlimited hahaha
Genesiss
Badges: 16
Report 1 month ago
too rich for my blood. never been
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Lemon and herb 1/4 chicken (I ask for the breast) with slaw and mashed potato.

I’ve had the chicken pitta and it was a huge disappointment: one lump of chicken with some lettuce and a tomato in pitta. Definitely not worth the £7.50 I paid.
uberteknik
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Complete rubbish. Been twice never again. Food horrendously overcooked - chicken with the texture of cardboard on both occasions. Rammed with people, long queues, mess everywhere, noisy, indifferent staff.

No thanks.
Last edited by uberteknik; 1 month ago
mnot
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Lemon and herb 1/4 chicken (I ask for the breast) with slaw and mashed potato.

I’ve had the chicken pitta and it was a huge disappointment: one lump of chicken with some lettuce and a tomato in pitta. Definitely not worth the £7.50 I paid.
I always get the double chicken when i get pitta to maximise protein!

It’s not as much meat as 4 thighs/ quarter chicken but I quite like sandwich form (then drizzle some extra garlic piri sauce on top)!
mnot
Rep:
(Original post by uberteknik)
Complete rubbish. Been twice never again. Food horrendously overcooked - chicken with the texture of cardboard on both occasions. Rammed with people, long queues, mess everywhere, noisy, indifferent staff.

No thanks.
You must not have a good local one, it’s certainly not fine dining but it’s quite cheap for a meal out & very tasty when done right!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads