The Student Room Group

How to have a good sex with Erectile Dysfunction?

Hi, everyone

I am 24 years old heterosexual male. I have high sex drive but due to several surgeries on my pelvis I got erectile dysfunction (not psychological, the medical condition «venous leak»). I am actually tall (185 cm) and fit (doing various sports). My penis is not completely soft, it can be really hard but then it falls quickly if it is not stimulated. However, even with this condition I am really interested in relationships (both emotional and sexual). I have accepted myself and now trying to do my best to be a good man and lover in the relationships. I need your advice on what can I do better and hear some recommendations (maybe from those who had sex with guys with ED before).

Due to ED I have learnt and tried different «types» of foreplay and sex - massage, oral sex, fingering, using different types of sex toys (dildos, strapon, variety of vibrators and other things). When I do penetration with my ****, sometimes its ok and sometimes not. Also I do a lot of communication before and after the process to make sure the girl understands that my erection is weak not because of her. I think it’s important to mention that I am passionate if I like the girl, so the emotions during the process are 👍🏻. I am willing to discuss our sex to make it better if its needed too. As for my pleasure, I usually finish from oral, hand or penetration (if we do it).

Please give me some advice regarding what I can improve and also share your experiences from sex with ED guys if possible. Thank you so much 🙂
I suffer from ED, I have an online doctor at The Family Chemist. I purchased an ED starter pack. That would be the first thing I do, as you need to first see what helps you, is it generic brands or branded. Each has different effects. In regards to my sex life, I use sex toys, oral etc so I make sure my other half is pleasured first. I don't think you need to put too much pressure on yourself. My sex life has massively improved and ED is no longer my main issue, communication is key. I also have tried EMLA cream which helps. Have a look and try it alongside, it does help.

Also I think because you talk about it before sex I think personally you're putting pressure on yourself, try relaxing make sure you're in the mood, take a tablet. Try a massage beforehand.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, everyone

I am 24 years old heterosexual male. I have high sex drive but due to several surgeries on my pelvis I got erectile dysfunction (not psychological, the medical condition «venous leak»). I am actually tall (185 cm) and fit (doing various sports). My penis is not completely soft, it can be really hard but then it falls quickly if it is not stimulated. However, even with this condition I am really interested in relationships (both emotional and sexual). I have accepted myself and now trying to do my best to be a good man and lover in the relationships. I need your advice on what can I do better and hear some recommendations (maybe from those who had sex with guys with ED before).

Due to ED I have learnt and tried different «types» of foreplay and sex - massage, oral sex, fingering, using different types of sex toys (dildos, strapon, variety of vibrators and other things). When I do penetration with my ****, sometimes its ok and sometimes not. Also I do a lot of communication before and after the process to make sure the girl understands that my erection is weak not because of her. I think it’s important to mention that I am passionate if I like the girl, so the emotions during the process are 👍🏻. I am willing to discuss our sex to make it better if its needed too. As for my pleasure, I usually finish from oral, hand or penetration (if we do it).

Please give me some advice regarding what I can improve and also share your experiences from sex with ED guys if possible. Thank you so much 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest