IGCSE failing one subject

Watch this thread
0nigiri123
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
So I am currently writing my May-June 2022 exams and just have a concern/question about what happens if I were to get lower than a level 4 for for one subject (that being Computer Science). For all of my other subjects I receive consistent, good grades. I write theory (P1) this Friday which I am going to try my absolute hardest to do well in but my main concern is coding (P2). I have not chosen Computer Science as a subject for AS level (dropping it) - Will I have to re-write both papers? Stressing out.
Thank you!
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0nigiri123)
Hi
So I am currently writing my May-June 2022 exams and just have a concern/question about what happens if I were to get lower than a level 4 for for one subject (that being Computer Science). For all of my other subjects I receive consistent, good grades. I write theory (P1) this Friday which I am going to try my absolute hardest to do well in but my main concern is coding (P2). I have not chosen Computer Science as a subject for AS level (dropping it) - Will I have to re-write both papers? Stressing out.
Thank you!
Nothing happens. You get the grade you get.

If you want to retake that subject, you can opt to do so. (Assuming the school/college you attend provides that facility, or you opt to retake independently.)
0nigiri123
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DataVenia)
Nothing happens. You get the grade you get.

If you want to retake that subject, you can opt to do so. (Assuming the school/college you attend provides that facility, or you opt to retake independently.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.63%
As I expected (23)
30.26%
Harder (28)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.26%

Watched Threads