Ma application 2022 reply time

Watch this thread
Ash119999
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got offer letters from another college that I liked and which was in my second place after LCC, but since this is my first choice I don't know what to do? It has been nearly a month since I got a reply back from LCC after asking for the portfolio! Should I still wait or go for the other college?
Orphelium
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I’d say follow up with LCC. I sent my portfolio in on May 10th and got an acceptance email a few hours ago. They might be picking up speed now that all of their deadlines for international students has passed
masterskid22222
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What course did you apply to? Did you get an interview or a direct acceptance?
(Original post by Orphelium)
I’d say follow up with LCC. I sent my portfolio in on May 10th and got an acceptance email a few hours ago. They might be picking up speed now that all of their deadlines for international students has passed
Orphelium
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by masterskid22222)
What course did you apply to? Did you get an interview or a direct acceptance?
I applied to the MA Illustration and Visual Media. I didn’t get an interview request, just an acceptance in my email
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads