Eduqas GCSE English Language Paper 1 - 18/05/2022

Watch this thread
short man
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have seen threads for AQA and Edexcel, but nothing for Eduqas so far. How did you guys find the paper?
minnierocks
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by short man)
I have seen threads for AQA and Edexcel, but nothing for Eduqas so far. How did you guys find the paper?
It was alright tbh since the text was very straight forward. Also got lucky on writing prompts as I did a narrative really similar to one last week so I just tried to mimic that
short man
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by minnierocks)
It was alright tbh since the text was very straight forward. Also got lucky on writing prompts as I did a narrative really similar to one last week so I just tried to mimic that
Ahh lucky, I didn’t create any stories beforehand, so I just waffled my way through the “A New Job” one lol

I found the text alright, thought it could’ve been better, but after seeing the AQA one I’m not complaining
mbxxw23
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by short man)I have seen threads for AQA and Edexcel, but nothing for Eduqas so far. How did you guys find the paper?

(Original post by short man)
The paper actually was a decent one tbh. The story titles were great aswell hope component 2 is as good as component 1.
jamest0394q
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it wasnt bad tbf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (47)
30.92%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
44.08%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (37)
24.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.66%

Watched Threads