xx-xx
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last edited by xx-xx; 3 weeks ago
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xx-xx)
can or does someone have a revision timetable for end of year 12 AS aqa chemistry end of year exams
thanks
U to C in one month? Does that sound realistic to you?
user5789478398
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xx-xx)
can or does someone have a revision timetable for end of year 12 AS aqa chemistry end of year exams
thanks
You can do it only if you put your mind to it! Watch allery tutor videos make notes and practice
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xx-xx)
thanks
You don't have a mont, you have over summer to focus on your grades aswell
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by user5789478398)
You can do it only if you put your mind to it! Watch allery tutor videos make notes and practice
Don't forget about Eliot Rintoul!
xx-xx
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
yes very realilstic
some people do stuff if you 100 percent put our mind to it
if you just going to be someone who puts people down just dont commment at all
xx-xx
Rep:
(Original post by user5789478398)
thanks ill try that
NerdAlert83
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I went from Grade 2 to 5 in 2 months.
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I agree that it's going to be challenging and will take hard work and commitment over the next few weeks so hope you understand this. All you can do now is give it your best shot! It may be that it's too late for you to get the C but if you try your hardest from now till then it could be possible.

I personally found Chem revise notes a great revision resource - as you don't have as much time to make notes I strongly recommend using those and doing past paper Qs too.

Good luck!
Last edited by TriplexA; 1 month ago
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xx-xx)
yes very realilstic
some people do stuff if you 100 percent put our mind to it
if you just going to be someone who puts people down just dont commment at all
No, it’s not realistic. It’s not impossible, but it’s not realistic.

I’m not putting you down, I’m simply stating the truth - it’s going to be very hard to achieve a C when you are sitting on a U. It might sound harsh, but it’s the truth. This is a public forum, therefore you will get different opinions. I’m not the type of person to give false hope.

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try hard though. You might get that C. Good luck.
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Deus Rex)
yes it is. Seriously AS maths is very reptitive. Someone putting in 2 hours per evening and more time at weekends could do it.
OP is talking about AS Chemistry.
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes it is. Seriously AS maths is very reptitive. Someone putting in 2 hours per evening and more time at weekends could do it.
Its also very new content which contradicts GCSE. Some people find it easy some find it hard but as a generalisation its very hard to make such a significant change in 1 month on top of your other workloads, that's 5hyl33n which is generally true but anecdotally sometimes not. But there is still the summer aswell as AL are linear the month deadline isn't too significant if they put in the work now.
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
loool sorry. yeah chemistry sucks, drop it
Shush 5hyl33n is a Chem uni student:rofl:
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
loool sorry. yeah chemistry sucks, drop it
Haha. Everyone thinks that, but it’s really not that bad. If you start revising on time, that is.
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
absolute madman
:lol:

AL was enough for me
Spoiler:
Show
Gonna ignore that's there's tons of chem in medicine:groovy:
ghostworld
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it's definitely possible to go from a U to a C in AS chemistry. last year i was failing BADLY in chemistry. i think a month or two before my end of yr12 exams, i realised that i might get dropped from chem if i continue with a U. so i talked to my teacher, did a bunch of booster lessons, actually LISTENED in class instead of daydreaming and did a lot of revision and managed to scrape a C in the mocks. currently in yr 13 trying to push that C into a hopeful B in these a-levels lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.06%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (72)
44.17%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.54%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads