Business edexcel paper 3

Watch this thread
Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiya,

I was just wondering whether anyone has possibly made a word document or a list of information about the sports industry outlining the key information around it ? If so could you please share with me as any help would be hugely appreciated.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
R4V
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cheesecake04)
Hiya,

I was just wondering whether anyone has possibly made a word document or a list of information about the sports industry outlining the key information around it ? If so could you please share with me as any help would be hugely appreciated.
I’ll be honest I got no idea about anything on paper 3. All I know is it’s on the sports retail and intentional events industry. By the looks of it external research probably won’t even be needed as it’s all going to be tailored to the extracts. I guess just having knowledge of things like F1, football World Cup, some retailers e.c is all u need to know
Cheesecake04
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by R4V)
I’ll be honest I got no idea about anything on paper 3. All I know is it’s on the sports retail and intentional events industry. By the looks of it external research probably won’t even be needed as it’s all going to be tailored to the extracts. I guess just having knowledge of things like F1, football World Cup, some retailers e.c is all u need to know
Perfect, thank you so much .
nikeyman
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there. As a Edexcel A Level Business teacher I wish to ask what your teacher has told you about the paper and how to prepare for it. Where you given the advanced information and guidance on how to tackle it. 🙄 I have to be honest, I bought out of my pocket some resources from zigzag education for my cohort to look at / do. Tutor2u have also produced a set of the adapted specification exam materials.
R4V
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nikeyman)
Hi there. As a Edexcel A Level Business teacher I wish to ask what your teacher has told you about the paper and how to prepare for it. Where you given the advanced information and guidance on how to tackle it. 🙄 I have to be honest, I bought out of my pocket some resources from zigzag education for my cohort to look at / do. Tutor2u have also produced a set of the adapted specification exam materials.
Yeh tbh not great. I’ve got the advanced info but nothing really tailored or what to look at for paper 3
orion reid
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yeahh, one of my business teachers said the same thing, it's just like a normal paper but outside knowledge could be beneficial for judgments. but we still had loads of worksheet to do which was quite beneficial tbh and we did mock tests as well.

(Original post by R4V)
Last edited by orion reid; 4 weeks ago
R4V
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by orion reid)
yeahh, one of my business teachers said the same thing, it's just like a normal paper but outside knowledge could be beneficial for judgments. but we still had loads of worksheet to do which was quite beneficial tbh and we did mock tests as well.
I can’t relate I’ve got nothing at all!
Cheesecake04
Rep:
(Original post by nikeyman)
Hiya, all I got told was that it was on international sports and I have the advanced information but nothing on the extra knowledge needed or guidance etc.
orion reid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hiya, all I got told was that it was on international sports and I have the advanced information but nothing on the extra knowledge needed or guidance etc.
I would send you resources and worksheets but dear it's a lot
R4V
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly please send them anyway I need them lol
Cheesecake04
Rep:
Honestly I would appreciate however much or small it is if you’re willing to send them over please ?
orion reid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i would send them in bits
it was an empty worksheet and I've filled it in
Attached files
orion reid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly I would appreciate however much or small it is if you’re willing to send them over please
one of the worksheets is over 500kb which is over the tsr limit but it's human resources so i don't think it's that important so i haven't added it
orion reid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
one of the worksheets is over 500kb which is over the tsr limit but it's human resources so i don't think it's that important so i haven't added it
worksheet 5 here. I don't think i completed some of the questions in the sheet as well like there were 10 and 12 markers there but it was towards the last half term and i wasn't keen on doing the essays but i did respond to some i think
orion reid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
worksheet 5 here. I don't think i completed some of the questions in the sheet as well like there were 10 and 12 markers there but it was towards the last half term and i wasn't keen on doing the essays but i did respond to some i think
i deffo didn't finish this one
Attached files
orion reid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
please tell me you were able to access them
actually maybe the human resources one is a bit useful
orion reid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
please tell me you were able to access them
actually maybe the human resources one is a bit useful
okay i just took a few unimportan things out and here is the human resources one with my response to a 10 mark question, i feel like i wrote a bit too much for the 10 marker but no one's complaining.
I hope you find these useful.
Attached files
orion reid
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i have attached the pre-release and each of the worksheets were dedicated to each bullet point in the pre-release
Attached files
R4V
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey man thanks for sending these it means a lot. I’ll work on them and streamline them thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (18)
39.13%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.35%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.35%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.7%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.04%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads