Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How was it? Good experience/bad experience...? Just out of interest.

ReputationRep:
    I was really drunk when I had mine, and ended up snogging a guy who I wouldn't have otherwise gone anywhere near. - it wasn't a good kiss either - he kind of just grabbed me and took advantage.

ReputationRep:
    Same here! That guy is now my boyfriend of nearly two years. He didn't 'take advantage' of me though, that doesn't sound too good!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting! I'm an 18 year old guy and I'm still waiting :/

Lame

ReputationRep:
    BAD! it was at 13 and a half almost and i decided i NEVER wanted to kiss EVER again if it's always as wet and slobbery as it was that first time

thank god it's gotten better

ReputationRep:
    i was erm....12....in retrospect he was an idiot but for some unknown reason i fancied him...it was disgusting..all wet and slobbery...turns out he was using me and i think i was alergic to him cos i came down with rubella a couple of days later!

ReputationRep:
    ..hasn't happened yet.

ReputationRep:
    i freaked out and pushed the guy away....i dont really count it
    but it didnt put him off the next time he left me at the bus stop like always wen he walked me home and walked away then came back said he forgot something and kissed me....was amazing!

:suith:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty rubbish.

I got pinned into a corner and had the life snogged out of me by my 'boyfriend' when I was 9.

ReputationRep:
    16, Berlin, really drunk, australian girl. Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    It was a bit too full on of rmy liking, but other than that, it wasn't bad. I still smile when i think back, so it's good

ReputationRep:
    The kiss itself wasn’t that bad... I kind of expected the wet and slobbery bit. The guy was OK – he was a bit of a randomer as I hadn’t really spoken to him before, but kissing him seemed a great idea at the time.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, dear me this brings up some memories.... Mine was cringe-worthy looking back on it.
    I was 12. At a school disco, behind the bike sheds, with a year nine boy, so long and drawn-out and kind of slobbery, I got bored half way through.
    So no, not really a great experience, ha.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good, actually. I surprised myself =P.

ReputationRep:
    was horrible ha ha ha. i thought he was going to eat me, he slobbered all over my face . i found myself wiping my mouth in a cushion whenever he wasn't looking really bad i know but i was too young and shy to tell him it was a complete turn off! ha ha .

it just all depends on the person really. but you can train someone to kiss the way you want them to .

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good, nrly christmas with my first girlfriend after i had given her her christmas present

ReputationRep:
    Was alright, nowt special, didn't get mine until I was 15 which is quite late, but then it was like a bus, loads come straight after the other.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh it was pretty good, god knows i'd been waiting long enough.

ReputationRep:
    Good experience.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely outstanding, thankfully. Thought it wasn't going anywhere and then suddenly she grabs me, spins me round and snogs my face off.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.