Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdeu12)
    How was it? Good experience/bad experience...? Just out of interest.
    It was short and sweet. Apparently I'm a natural so kissing came naturally to me.

ReputationRep:
    It was with my boyfriend when I was 14 in the back of the car and his mom started talking to me half way through romantic or what

At the time i thought it was amazing, I was 13 the first proper kiss, we had kissed before though and it was a proper relationship we went out from the age of 10 till 16. But it was pretty much a very big slobbery wet kiss. it lasted ages as well, i think we thought the longer it went on the better it was or something, bizzare
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Was ok for a first attempt! We're still together so naturally we've had lots of practice since then.

ReputationRep:
    It was just before I turned 14. It was disgusting and I have since realised how much of a creep the guy is.

I was 13 - hated it - didn't really even want to kiss him but it just happened.

ReputationRep:
    She wouldn't stop telling me her theory that I'm gay so I kissed her.

ReputationRep:
    It was alright... on my first date with my current boyfriend. More like a quick peck on the lips than a full on kiss... and he asked me permission first, which was sweet but weird :p:

edit: typo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessikar)
    I dont know LOL. If anyone can explain to me i would be greatful. It wasn't with a special person, just a guy but it was okay. Toungues from start to finish, banged teeth twice i think but we kissed 6 times for about a 30seconds-1min each time. Not too bad going imo lol. I don't really have anything to compare it to though, so i couldn't say if it was 'good'.

Who is that in your sig?! I want to have wild animal sex with him.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe mine was okay. I was just turned fifteen and he was my first boyfriend, we went to the cinema and we started kissing as the adverts came on! It was very sudden, he just leaned over and kissed me and I kissed him back. It was a bit desperate and silly but it felt "cool" to us, and we liked each other. He was a bit over-enthusiastic but it was quite exciting and, it was cute

ReputationRep:
    mine was pretty good actually
    i was at my friends 16th birthday and i was reeeeeally drunk and we were sitting outside in the garden, but there was nowhere for me to sit so i sat on one of my friends laps, we were talking to another friend but i couldn't really keep my head up so i sort of rested it on the side of his head, and then after a while he just sort of put his hand on my chin turned his head and kissed me..when we stopped the friend we'd been talking to (and everyone else around us...) was like :eek: ...it was quite funny really :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It was fantastic. Really really hot randomer in a metal club. The Prodigy - Smack My ***** Up was playing in the background

ReputationRep:
    Sounds fairly young compared to most but I was 10 and playing spin the bottle. Consequently, I can't remember it that well.

ReputationRep:
    Ew ew, it was awful. We were on a roundabout and he decided to thrust his tongue in my mouth and just SWIRL for england, it was gross and awful, and the worst part was that this was a 20 year old guy, not some year 9!

ReputationRep:
    Truth or Dare Uno in a tent in Kenya. Wet, slobbery....but interesting nevertheless.

Kisses since then have been better...that might be due to me sorting my technique a bit though! I suppose most people are a bit lost at first when it comes to kissing :p:

ReputationRep:
    i was about 14
    with a boy i'd known for years
    it lasted ages and went a lot further

then he didn't talk to me for about 6 months

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was rubbish. I'd built up the tension and he just kissed me, and all I could think was that people were watching. Which they were. Some got dead excited. It was a bit of an anti-climax really :p: He was a TERRIBLE kisser as well, slobbery, opened and closed his mouth like he was a fish, his tongue going round and round like it was on a washing machine cycle...

you know the type.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was rubbish I was quite young, and we was playing spin the bottle. It was fast and I didn't enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    I was about 14/15, was pretty good actually! Was with my ex-girlfriend just after I asked her out, we were on the beach on them wood panel things that go out towards the sea, she was just sat on my lap, and after she said yes it just - happened! :p:

Was sweet - couldn't fault it, haha.

Hope my girlfriend doesn't read this.. Meh, she won't.

I now hate the game 'spin the bottle'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.