Turn on thread page Beta

Your first "proper" kiss... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdeu12)
    How was it? Good experience/bad experience...? Just out of interest.
    Haven't had it yet.

ReputationRep:
    So bad it put me off kissing for 18 months

ReputationRep:
    Messy! We'd no idea what we were doing. Cute though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I now hate the game 'spin the bottle'
    I just lost the game.

(Original post by Formica)
    I just lost the game.
    Noooooooooooooooo

Not the 3rd time today

Argh :mad:

ReputationRep:
    By 'proper' im guessing you mean kiss chase/truth or dare/spin the bottle etc. don't count...In which case I'm still waiting
    Funnily enough I was thinking about kissing someone last night but wussed out when we got to her doorstep, but meh, c'est la vie

ReputationRep:
    my first proper kiss was amazing! he walked me to the car and he kissed me, and he was still holding my hand and as i walked away he pulled me back and he kissed me again. but it kind of felt like a sucking fish was sucking my lips off. but was still ok.

ill never forget that first kiss. this guy was a tourist so i would never see him again.

this was a record for me because in the same weekend a guy drove me home from work and he gave me a goodnight kiss but he
    was obviously into the full on thing. but that was a record for me. two guys in one weekend. but i havent kissed a guy since and its been 2 months.

ReputationRep:
    14. the kiss was nice. i still look back on it fondly, despite the fact that the guy turned out to be an absolute ******.

Still waiting

ReputationRep:
    I was 17!

Was to my 16-year-old BF at the time. I didn't really like him, nor the experience tbh Damn my youthful looks (I had a crush on a guy in the year above, naturally :o: ).

was 17 at the time... and was with a girl I had just known for a little during a summer study thing... she was truly wonderful and it was a magnificent experience...
    I remember it was kinda obvious she liked me and I her and all our friends sort of led us to the same room and left... we just sat back and talked for hours and then a friend popped in, asked why nothing had happened, turned the lights off and left, closing the door on his way out...
    we continued to talk for 5 minutes, someone called her and managed to annoy her a little, she hung up on them, and it just happened... lasted for over an hour...

I ended up writing her quite the lovely letter and gave her a nice gift at the conclusion of the program, we've kinda lost touch now, though still share the occasional email...

I'll never forget her.

Just like a few months ago maybe. It was with a girl (that wanted to go out with me) I didn't actually like all that much tbh, but I still wanted to try out the kissing part, so went out with her. She taught me how to do it properly, but then she dumped me for her ex a few weeks later so whatever. I feel semi-embarrassed it was with her really, but I guess you can't be too picky when you're new...

The kissing was fun though, just need to do it with people I actually like :/

ReputationRep:
    was about a year ago, was 16, this guy i liked at the time was always drunk and stoned and college and he just grabbed me one day. Thought he was worth sticking with but chucked him 3 weeks later!

ReputationRep:
    13, i thought it was great! ....Until i realised I had been doing it wrong :s

ReputationRep:
    At a party, I was a little drunk. I met this girl and we just started talking on the sofa in the lounge. Then she sort of led me upstairs into a bedroom - where two other couples were already making out, and hopped up onto the top bunk. I sat up at first, but then she just pulled me down and kissed me. It went on for a good while, and it was really good - not too wet or anything.

ReputationRep:
    I was 16 and was with my first proper boyfriend.. pretty good actually

ReputationRep:
    16 for first 'proper' one.
    I was too busy concentrating on all the things I'd read about kissing someone to notice whether he was any good or not. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Noooooooooooooooo

Not the 3rd time today

Argh :mad:
    ME too!
    :mad:
    I swear I never used to lose the game THIS much.
    Tsr, what are you doing to me?!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting

ReputationRep:
    At my 12th birthday party. It's actually a positive memory, for a first kiss it could have gone a lot worse.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.