Turn on thread page Beta

Your first "proper" kiss... watch

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I think I was about 14, in a swimming pool. It was a dare, yeah, I was cool back then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sittingonthedock1)
    i was 16,he was 16
    the first one was pants but we got a lot of practice after that :yep:
    i take it you have a lot of sex now:cool:

ReputationRep:
    girlsssss, are your parents happy for you to have protected sex at a young age say 14-20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 017495)
    Still waiting
    :ditto: ...and waiting and waiting, and waiting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dobba)
    :ditto: ...and waiting and waiting, and waiting...
    Maybe you two should get together or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Formica)
    Maybe you two should get together or something.
    I'm not even sure people can experience the sort of desperation required for someone to feel forced to do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footballcrazy12)
    girlsssss, are your parents happy for you to have protected sex at a young age say 14-20
    14-16 probably not
    17-20 okay as long as it's with someone i'd been with for a long time.

my mum knows my boyfriend and i are sleeping together and i'm 18 and he's 17 but she's okay with it because we've been together a year and a half.

ReputationRep:
    When I first got into a relationship at 16. Yes it was good because it was with someone who I was in love with. Although the first time we went to kiss we ended up knocking teeth :o:
    We then tried again, taking much more care this time, and it was wonderful

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad I can't remember?

ReputationRep:
    mine was when i was 16 with my-boyfriend-at-the-time in my school prom...it wasn't the best thing..i mean i enjoyed dancing with him so much more, but thats probably because it was my first kiss so much for 'your first kiss is supposed to be the best' !! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Querimonious)
    ME too!
    :mad:
    I swear I never used to lose the game THIS much.
    Tsr, what are you doing to me?!

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH! :mad:

I was doing so welllllllllll!

ReputationRep:
    first kiss was good. with a guy i really liked at a party
    2nd was weirdest. it was with a telitubby at a fancy dress party. seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Never
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Akward, the bloody idiot I was kissing kissed like a washing machine and it was nasty! Although at the time, obviously I though it was great!

Ugh, horrible memories!

ReputationRep:
    Amazing....I kissed tons of people but the first one I had which had emotion behind it was aged 17. We knew we were going to end up kissing that week and I told her I wanted to kiss her, she moved in and we kissed.

It was amazing and felt how I thought a kiss should be like, afterwards she passed out as she had the same emotions too

ReputationRep:
    At a school disco to "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias :rofl: I wasn't wearing my glasses (because no one will snog a girl in glasses!) so I barely even knew what the other kid looked like. Classy. It was a bit wet and washing machiney, but actually not as bad as some I've had since.

ReputationRep:
    really really quite boring. the guy was trying to serenade me with high school musical so I think I kissed him to shut him up. It worked pretty well

ReputationRep:
    An interesting experience. Wet. A lot of tongue. Not too enjoyable if I'm totally honest, but it got better after the first... x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    yep
    That's a bit harsh. I was 19 (though nearer 20), good times! x

ReputationRep:
    Pulled a very close friend who was in a relationship with one of my best guy friends.

It wasn't my proudest moment to be honest.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.