UEA nursing interviews

Watch this thread
theoblac
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
ive applied to UEA for child nursing, i was told that i was put in a pre-interview pool of people to be selected. this was on the 19th of January. i haven't heard anything else since so is it safe to assume that ill be rejected? been stressing me out a fair bit recently and ive been checking my emails wayy too much for any news .
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by theoblac)
ive applied to UEA for child nursing, i was told that i was put in a pre-interview pool of people to be selected. this was on the 19th of January. i haven't heard anything else since so is it safe to assume that ill be rejected? been stressing me out a fair bit recently and ive been checking my emails wayy too much for any news .
Hi theoblac

Have you still not heard anything? I would advise dropping admissions an email at [email protected] where they'll be happy and ready to look into this for you, or guide you to the right people to ask. I hope they can give you some clarification and I'm wishing you the very best of luck with your application. Please do let me know if I can be of any further help

Danielle
Film and Television Studies
theoblac
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thanks for the reply, I should’ve update and said I got offered an alternate course instead. I decided not to accept because of offers elsewhere. Ty for the help tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads