The Student Room Group

geo Edexcel alevel paper next friday

How is everyone feeling?

I am still trying to memorise content lol but with the advanced info I don't want a 20marker on water cycle but I think there will be one
Im in the same situation, trying to use the advanced info to predict some of the longer questions. My only thought it that the 20 marker for the carbon/water section I can see being on carbon and the factors effecting energy consumption (price, technology, physical availability, political priorities and social beliefs) and energy pathways etc as that's quite a large topic (most of EQ3 carbon I think) that was all highlighted on the advanced info. I can see the 12 marker instead being on the hydrological cycle.
Reply 2
I feel like they could ask something on something like evaluate the view climate change is the most significant factor in influencing drought or flood risk
but I hope it is on carbon because its easier for me
Original post by c_hindle1204
Im in the same situation, trying to use the advanced info to predict some of the longer questions. My only thought it that the 20 marker for the carbon/water section I can see being on carbon and the factors effecting energy consumption (price, technology, physical availability, political priorities and social beliefs) and energy pathways etc as that's quite a large topic (most of EQ3 carbon I think) that was all highlighted on the advanced info. I can see the 12 marker instead being on the hydrological cycle.
Reply 3
do you have the advanced spec on you and if so could you please tell me

Quick Reply

Latest