English lit predictions?

Watch this thread
nataaliaaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiii so the English lit exam is next week - does anyone have any ideas as to what the question will be for Frankenstein or lord of the flies?
Annie423567
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Best is to revise on all topics as you never know which one they might pick in the exam. At the end of the day, you dont want to open an exam paper with a question you havent revised and learnt the key points for that topic.
nataaliaaa
Rep:
(Original post by Annie423567)
Best is to revise on all topics as you never know which one they might pick in the exam. At the end of the day, you dont want to open an exam paper with a question you havent revised and learnt the key points for that topic.
yh good point
Random11_206
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
For lord of the flies a few people think it might be Ralph for the character question or something to do with society for the theme question
potatoes25
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Random11_206)
For lord of the flies a few people think it might be Ralph for the character question or something to do with society for the theme question
what exam board is that for?
Random11_206
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by potatoes25)
what exam board is that for?
AQA
potatoes25
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
AQA
ah ok thanks
nataaliaaa
Rep:
ohh that would be quite good bc there's so much to write about
potatoes25
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nataaliaaa)
ohh that would be quite good bc there's so much to write about
hahaha hi
nataaliaaa
Rep:
hahaha hi
hahah hi lmao
tanialu
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ralph as a leader came up in 2017 so I dont know. But tbh all the main characters have already been asked in a question so it could be anyone one of them. It could also be about ideologies idk
iluvlonely
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tanialu)
Ralph as a leader came up in 2017 so I dont know. But tbh all the main characters have already been asked in a question so it could be anyone one of them. It could also be about ideologies idk
that is true but Simon came up in 2018 and apparently, he was in the 2021 paper but idk
tanialu
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iluvlonely)
that is true but Simon came up in 2018 and apparently, he was in the 2021 paper but idk
yh he was in the 2022 sample paper
nataaliaaa
Rep:
(Original post by tanialu)
yh he was in the 2022 sample paper
that's weird because the paper today was on Simon too. and then the theme question was on evil which was pretty good I guess
potatoes25
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nataaliaaa)
that's weird because the paper today was on Simon too. and then the theme question was on evil which was pretty good I guess
yeah i liked the evil question, cos i prepared it the night before which was very useful
nataaliaaa
Rep:
yeah i liked the evil question, cos i prepared it the night before which was very useful
ohh that's rly lucky!! I mean I guess it was good but it was kinda too vague and I there was too much to say so I probably missed some really important stuff out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads