The Student Room Group

English lit predictions?

Hiii so the English lit exam is next week - does anyone have any ideas as to what the question will be for Frankenstein or lord of the flies?
:smile:
Best is to revise on all topics as you never know which one they might pick in the exam. At the end of the day, you dont want to open an exam paper with a question you havent revised and learnt the key points for that topic.
Reply 2
Original post by Annie423567
Best is to revise on all topics as you never know which one they might pick in the exam. At the end of the day, you dont want to open an exam paper with a question you havent revised and learnt the key points for that topic.

yh good point
For lord of the flies a few people think it might be Ralph for the character question or something to do with society for the theme question :smile:
Original post by Random11_206
For lord of the flies a few people think it might be Ralph for the character question or something to do with society for the theme question :smile:

what exam board is that for?
Original post by potatoes25
what exam board is that for?

AQA
AQA

ah ok thanks
Reply 7

ohh that would be quite good bc there's so much to write about
Original post by nataaliaaa
ohh that would be quite good bc there's so much to write about

hahaha hi
Reply 9
hahaha hi

hahah hi lmao

Ralph as a leader came up in 2017 so I dont know. But tbh all the main characters have already been asked in a question so it could be anyone one of them. It could also be about ideologies idk
Original post by tanialu
Ralph as a leader came up in 2017 so I dont know. But tbh all the main characters have already been asked in a question so it could be anyone one of them. It could also be about ideologies idk

that is true but Simon came up in 2018 and apparently, he was in the 2021 paper but idk
Original post by iluvlonely
that is true but Simon came up in 2018 and apparently, he was in the 2021 paper but idk

yh he was in the 2022 sample paper
Original post by tanialu
yh he was in the 2022 sample paper

that's weird because the paper today was on Simon too. and then the theme question was on evil which was pretty good I guess
Original post by nataaliaaa
that's weird because the paper today was on Simon too. and then the theme question was on evil which was pretty good I guess

yeah i liked the evil question, cos i prepared it the night before which was very useful :smile:
yeah i liked the evil question, cos i prepared it the night before which was very useful :smile:

ohh that's rly lucky!! I mean I guess it was good but it was kinda too vague and I there was too much to say so I probably missed some really important stuff out

Quick Reply