Applied Criminology Exam

Watch this thread
trisha135
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It seems that not many people do Applied Criminology, but if you have or are currently doing it, could you please offer me any advice for the Unit 2 exam?
Gmaster1980
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by trisha135)
It seems that not many people do Applied Criminology, but if you have or are currently doing it, could you please offer me any advice for the Unit 2 exam?
Don't cheat on your exam. Cmon.
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gmaster1980)
She wants advice, not sure if that's necessarily cheating.
Gmaster1980
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Leslie Knope)
She wants advice, not sure if that's necessarily cheating.
It is by the standards of academia. I don't think this loophole would be compelling to the uni if OP ever got caught.
trisha135
Rep:
(Original post by Gmaster1980)
Woah. I just wanted general advice. Like exam techniques with timing and stuff. Not once did I ask for questions or answers to any specific exam paper.
ALM109
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How was the exam if you've already done it. I've finished mine today and feel that i do ok.
trisha135
Rep:
It went okay. I command the exam board for being so great with the advanced info and the questions they picked.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads