My man Kino-

Watch this thread
Xiao's tofu
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bruh how could u just like 💀 yk I understand, the scorpion was near the child, and they had to be careful to not threaten it and all but wtf Kino, u could have done the bare minimum of calling the doctor or just CAME UP WITH SOMETHING THAN JUST HOVER AROUND UR WIFE, LIKE DJBCDBD I FULLY AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT IN Q4, IT'S HILARIOUS (THE AMOUNT OF TIKTOKS I CAME ACROSS CREATING MEMEs OUT OF OUR DUDE KINO AND JUAN (dont remember the names) TRYING TO REMOVE THE POISON BY SUCKING THE WOUND IS UNREAL, BUT AIN'T COMPLAINING) ALSO WHO WANTS TO WORK AT MCDONALS WITH ME? I'M PRETTY SURE AT THIS RATE, I'M NOT GNNA PASS
Last edited by Xiao's tofu; 1 month ago
IDKwhatUsername9
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Bruv its the babies fault, if he hadnt shook the rope the scorpion wouldnt have fallen and stung him on impact. Kino was expecting the get the scorpion at the bottom of the rope or smth. Stop all this slander for my man he did his best but probs didnt need to punch the scorpion into the ground lol. Shouldve just picked up the baby and ran to the doctor or smth
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm beyond confused .. Is this a GCSE question? what subject?
IDKwhatUsername9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Summer Bird)
I'm beyond confused .. Is this a GCSE question? what subject?
It was AQA English language paper 1
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IDKwhatUsername9)
It was AQA English language paper 1
Oh, okay.. that explains it! :lol:
dahlia06
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i literally kept writing Juan instead of Kino in my q4 response

Bruv its the babies fault, if he hadnt shook the rope the scorpion wouldnt have fallen and stung him on impact. Kino was expecting the get the scorpion at the bottom of the rope or smth. Stop all this slander for my man he did his best but probs didnt need to punch the scorpion into the ground lol. Shouldve just picked up the baby and ran to the doctor or smth
no U CANT BLAME A BABY, KINO WAS MORE INTERESTED IN THE scorpion than his child
juana supremacy!!
IDKwhatUsername9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dahlia06)
i literally kept writing Juan instead of Kino in my q4 response

no U CANT BLAME A BABY, KINO WAS MORE INTERESTED IN THE scorpion than his child
juana supremacy!!
Hell nawh the scorpion is a proper *****, kino is a real one
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hell nawh the scorpion is a proper *****, kino is a real one
absolutely not, kino was being excessive and a nuisance

the scorpion is like the exam boards, and kino is the yr11 cohort who realised the advance information was **** and useless (honestly who says 'main focus' for a topic and puts nothing about it on a paper).
juana is the chief of ofqual
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
this just reminds me of my gcse lang paper in 2019
it was weird...
IDKwhatUsername9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Enough kino slander. Listen to this instead
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Enough kino slander. Listen to this instead
it's giving mgk and juice wrld remix

IM IN LOVE WITH AN EMO GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL sorry had to
IDKwhatUsername9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it's giving mgk and juice wrld remix

IM IN LOVE WITH AN EMO GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL sorry had to
FUVK MGK FUVK JUICE WORLD
both r so overrated except mgk is probs the most hated rapper so i mean thats good. The guy in the song ghostwrited most of 6ix9ines songs but that 69 is kinda a rat
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
FUVK MGK FUVK JUICE WORLD
both r so overrated except mgk is probs the most hated rapper so i mean thats good. The guy in the song ghostwrited most of 6ix9ines songs but that 69 is kinda a rat
im embarrassed to admit i had a mgk phase abt a year ago. look el diablo got the best of me..
6ix9ine is terrible, ive never met someone so **** at their career
IDKwhatUsername9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
im embarrassed to admit i had a mgk phase abt a year ago. look el diablo got the best of me..
6ix9ine is terrible, ive never met someone so **** at their career
6ix9ine is god awful. Zillakami is so good tho but his music isnt for everyone, recently hes been using grunge type riffs but his older works and also the city morgue albums are vv aggressive but thats the music i like so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IDKwhatUsername9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Here is one of zilla's best songs, just listen to the lyrics.
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Here is one of zilla's best songs, just listen to the lyrics.
it's not awful but not my taste tbh
ill see you in space cowboy
check out this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlba...annel=T.Aubrey
Last edited by dahlia06; 1 month ago
Xiao's tofu
Rep:
I mean like I understand, he was trying to yk get rid of the scorpion,and was probably confused on what to do in that current situation due to shock, but like when the baby got stung, instead of just idk thinking abt that one song and just standing there,he could have at the very least picked up the screaming child or smth or when his wife picked up the child, instead of hovering around his wife, he could have asked for help or just SMTH 💀 (srry if half of the crap I said doesn't make sense)
Xiao's tofu
Rep:
i literally kept writing juan instead of kino in my q4 response

no u cant blame a baby, kino was more interested in the scorpion than his child
juana supremacy!!
istg like bruv instead or gently moving or whatever do something, remove the baby outta there
IDKwhatUsername9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it's not awful but not my taste tbh
ill see you in space cowboy
check out this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlba...annel=T.Aubrey
yeh hes good, seems very lil peep inspired
try these two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt5RfF0qN-M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=botlOIZL2rA
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yeh hes good, seems very lil peep inspired
try these two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt5RfF0qN-M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=botlOIZL2rA
both these songs are sick
especially the one with pouya >>> god that bass line is impeccable
try these, it's a bit of a different style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW6W...nel=TRILLPHONK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziLE...hannel=ALLBUT6
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads