how accurate is the advance information? - people who have done exams

Watch this thread
stressingrn
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i still have a few weeks till my exams start and im thinking of only sticking to the advanced information given because i'm behind on revision (a levels btw). i've heard that the advance information will be like 95% of the test - was this true for you? i'm just stressed that there will end up being many questions about topics not on the advanced info. thanks in advance
16Stars
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by stressingrn)
i still have a few weeks till my exams start and im thinking of only sticking to the advanced information given because i'm behind on revision (a levels btw). i've heard that the advance information will be like 95% of the test - was this true for you? i'm just stressed that there will end up being many questions about topics not on the advanced info. thanks in advance
Ocr a as exams were about 90-95% so yeah. P.s Scrap that it’s not accurate for every exam I just did a bio one today and it was horrendous. The topic that was at the top had the smallest mark question from what I recall idk who the hell made the advanced info but it’s really bad.
Last edited by 16Stars; 1 month ago
anayasyed
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If u are doing edexcel science, i would say 40-50% but hope you find it easier
MelonCrazy
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My first exam was econ (edexcel) and the whole paper was from the advanced information.
wjenfrghvfjcnx
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
psychology aqa 99% stuck to the ai. however they were sneaky about one thing, in the advanced info they said there was this one topic that would only come up in relation to another topic, however it came up by itself so many people hadn't learnt that, but that was only worth 3 or 4 marks so not the end of the world.
Last edited by wjenfrghvfjcnx; 1 month ago
rightsforfish
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did edexcel psychology,

everything on the paper was on the advanced information. yet, some of the stuff on the advanced info never came up either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (62)
27.31%
As I expected (71)
31.28%
Harder (86)
37.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.52%

Watched Threads