Tissue fell out my pocket during gcse

Watch this thread
fleurlinx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I genuinely didn't realise I had a tissue in my pocket and after the exam and I was leaving it was on my seat , I stared at it before picking it up and binning it and I’m scared they’ll think I cheated
Last edited by fleurlinx; 1 month ago
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Are you under the impression that you're not allowed tissues?

If you'd secretly written some notes on said tissue, you'd hardly have binned it - providing them with access to the evidence. You'd have simply shoved it back in you pocket.

I think you're over-thinking this.
ys456
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If they suspected malpractice they would've pulled you out then and there
Caring54321
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fleurlinx)
I genuinely didn't realise I had a tissue in my pocket and after the exam and I was leaving it was on my seat , I stared at it before picking it up and binning it and I’m scared they’ll think I cheated
Haha that happened to me with a Tesco receipt smh
In all seriousness though, I don’t think anyone would assume you’ve cheated because well, you didn’t
Meduse
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You probably feel guiltier about not cheating on an exam than some would feel about actually having done it.

Think of that.

(Nothing to worry about )
username2233232
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dont worry and even if they suspected you of cheating how can they justify failing you because of a tissue
fleurlinx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Caring54321)
Haha that happened to me with a Tesco receipt smh
In all seriousness though, I don’t think anyone would assume you’ve cheated because well, you didn’t
It was after the exam when everyone was leaving and I didn't even use it during the exam - probably one from the morning so I’m just
hoping that its me overthinking, somewhat at ease knowing a few of us had similar experiences .
SilverStorm819
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think if they haven’t already asked u about it, they’re not gonna. Plus, even if they do ask you about it, they’ll have to check the cameras in the hall for proof, and that would clearly show no malpractice. I’m guessing you’re writing the exams in your own school. In which case, your teachers would probably overlook it because they really don’t want you to fail either. It’d be a waste of the two years you spent preparing and they spent teaching, it’d look bad for the school if your results were cancelled and it would also reflect on the subject teacher’s record.
Don’t worry about it too much, I’m sure you have many more exams to go and it’s stressful enough without this. I’m writing mine right now too, there are way too many rules to keep up with and some of them are a bit pointless
Good luck with your exams!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads