The Student Room Group

Giving a grade for your team based on 2021/22

Regardless of what happened this season, it has to be an A.
We were at some point so far behind but managing to push City all the way isn’t what I expected in January. Then I thought that Man City would win the title by a very big margin again.

And the champions league, we went 10-1-1 going into the final, which is already a brilliant record. This is even better than our 2017/18 run which we went 7-4-1 going into the final, and in 18/19 when we won, we went 7-1-4 going into the final. We should be able to win against Madrid, even if it goes to pens.

The two cup wins were absolutely incredible games despite both finals are 0-0s. These are the craziest 0-0s I have ever seen.
Original post by 8013
Regardless of what happened this season, it has to be an A.
We were at some point so far behind but managing to push City all the way isn’t what I expected in January. Then I thought that Man City would win the title by a very big margin again.

And the champions league, we went 10-1-1 going into the final, which is already a brilliant record. This is even better than our 2017/18 run which we went 7-4-1 going into the final, and in 18/19 when we won, we went 7-1-4 going into the final. We should be able to win against Madrid, even if it goes to pens.

The two cup wins were absolutely incredible games despite both finals are 0-0s. These are the craziest 0-0s I have ever seen.

U for Manchester United. Trophy-less campaign
a season where we were expected to compete for a major honour I would have happily taken the Carabao/FA Cup. Being knocked out in the Round of 16 phase of the Champions League is just shocking and appaling. Questioning the appointment of Ralf Ragnick and how can we have missed our number one priority signing of a central defensive midfielder.
A for Chelsea but good show by them over all they were good got to the final of carabao cup and the FA cup
got till the quater finals of UCL booked thier tickets for next year champions league. Won the club world cup and the super cup at the start
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_80
U for Manchester United. Trophy-less campaign
a season where we were expected to compete for a major honour I would have happily taken the Carabao/FA Cup. Being knocked out in the Round of 16 phase of the Champions League is just shocking and appaling. Questioning the appointment of Ralf Ragnick and how can we have missed our number one priority signing of a central defensive midfielder.

I think United should get a D-.
Despite early exits in the cups and finishing with their lowest ever points tally, Ronaldo still provided with some sparks this season, including two hat tricks. It could have been even worse.
Original post by 8013
I think United should get a D-.
Despite early exits in the cups and finishing with their lowest ever points tally, Ronaldo still provided with some sparks this season, including two hat tricks. It could have been even worse.

Too generous personally.
F. Been a disaster and just relieved that it's coming to an end.
Reply 6
Original post by sr90
F. Been a disaster and just relieved that it's coming to an end.

If Liverpool wins the league will it become a U?

Quick Reply

Latest