This discussion is closed.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
.. No matter how drunk you are, it is NEVER a good idea to climb out of windows.

I was throwing a party and.. err.. fell out of the window straight onto my head. I was quite drunk so I thought I was fine, carried on merrily.. But when I woke up the next morning I was sick and unfocussed with lots of pain so I called NHS Direct and they sent an ambulance, which was alarming. I spent the next few hours strapped to a bed getting x rayed and refusing to use a bedpan. When they found out I hadn't broken my neck, they told me I was staying overnight.. had a lovely visit from my friends, chatted loads on the mobile.. however I was kicked out at 1am! and here I am whining about my tale of woe.

So windows: Don't do it!! Falling on your head is not fun
So you came back to life!
Hoofbeat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Kate I hope you feel better really soon!!! Wish I could have been at your party, but the Lincoln bop turned out to be really really good and I would have had far too much abuse walking down to Somerville dressed as a Jester (I still had some of my costume on along with my jeans when we went to G&D's and I had townies shoutin at me!!!!! :eek: )! But next time you have a party I'm coming (if that's ok with you!).

EDIT
===
Before Simon says ANYTHING....No Im not posting a photo of me on TSR dressed in my jester's costume and neither will he be (Simon I will actually kill you!) but no doubt anyone who does know me in RL will probably see it at some point!
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So you drunkenly fell out of a window and have the audacity to complain about the NHS..? :p:
oxymoron
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hoofbeat)
Before Simon says ANYTHING....No Im not posting a photo of me on TSR dressed in my jester's costume and neither will he be (Simon I will actually kill you!) but no doubt anyone who does know me in RL will probably see it at some point!
Beat me to it! :p:
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
think the actual moral of the story is to not get drunk
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Cheers everyone for the well-wishes etc

(Original post by Hoofbeat)
But next time you have a party I'm coming (if that's ok with you!).
Absolutely! My birthday is on Thursday of next week so expect an invite in your pidge soon
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
Cheers everyone for the well-wishes etc

Absolutely! My birthday is on Thursday of next week so expect an invite in your pidge soon
il come! now where is oxford.... :rolleyes:
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Awww!! Hope you feel better soon.

My friend once fell asleep on a window ledge and fell off...this was in the middle of the night and the thud woke us up and it was rather bizzare. It was very funny but she said it was just painful..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (158)
59.18%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.23%

Watched Threads