Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the bravest thing you have ever done? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking about stepping out of your comfort zone, something you really don't want to do but forced yourself to do.
    Something almost "heroic"

ReputationRep:
    I once carved a chicken.

ReputationRep:
    raw?

ReputationRep:
    Jump off an immense cliff clinging on a rope attached to an ancient tree. I is RAWR!

ReputationRep:
    anything else?

ReputationRep:
    I lept into a burning building to save 39 pensioners drinking their tea. And not one single drop of their drinks was wasted!

ReputationRep:
    Went up to this girl...

ReputationRep:
    walked through a cloud along the edge of a mountain in africa. if i had lost my footing, i think i would have died... but i tried not to think about that too much at the time. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gapyear111)
    I'm talking about stepping out of your comfort zone, something you really don't want to do but forced yourself to do.
    Something almost "heroic"
    Hmmmm, well the other day I was on the train and some chavs were picking on a boy, so I told them to STFU.

They then started to harass me. Although I felt pretty intimidated, I just thumped one of them and went insane. I then got of at the next stop and cried, and then laughed. :o:

Man, I’m badass. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anony mouse)
    Hmmmm, well the other day I was on the train and some chavs were picking on a boy, so I told them to STFU.

They then started to harass me. Although I felt pretty intimidated, I just thumped one of them and went insane. I then got of at the next stop and cried, and then laughed. :o:

Man, I’m badass. :yep:
    Where did this happen? Was a silly thing to do tbh, you're lucky you didn't end up stabbed.

ReputationRep:
    Post in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    K.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Where did this happen? Was a silly thing to do tbh, you're lucky you didn't end up stabbed.
    Yeah I accept that I could have been stabbed but I felt so sorry for this boy who was being totally humiliated by these chavs. It reminded me of a time when I was younger and felt so alone but nobody helped me. I just thought 'No, f**k you' I'm not going to just stand there and do nothing. I know it was a good chance that I'd get at least a punch, but I'd rather fight and lose than feel like a total loser again. So I told them to 'Shut the f**k up!' They then started shouting abuse towards me, which was no problem until they approached me (because they could see that I was actually not so tough after all unfortunately). They started to pull my hair and I just lashed out but I did get some bruising on my arms but at least they stopped and moved to another carriage. I was quite shaky and just got off the train at the next stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anony mouse)
    Yeah I accept that I could have been stabbed but I felt so sorry for this boy who was being totally humiliated by these chavs. It reminded me of a time when I was younger and felt so alone but nobody helped me. I just thought 'No, f**k you' I'm not going to just stand there and do nothing. I know it was a good chance that I'd get at least a punch, but I'd rather fight and lose than feel like a total loser again. So I told them to 'Shut the f**k up!' They then started shouting abuse towards me, which was no problem until they approached me (because they could see that I was actually not so tough after all unfortunately). They started to pull my hair and I just lashed out and I did get good bruising on my arms but at least they stopped and moved to another carriage. I was quite shaky and just got off the train at the next stop.
    I sort of know what you mean, check this thread of mine - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post14376183

But I showed no aggressiveness, because the result of that would of been my arse kicked. I know I didn't actually help, but I too just felt sorry for the guy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah stay back and do nothing like the pussies that we have become. Well if I had no career prospects, I seriously would consider starting a private army to assassinate chavs and ultimately overthrow the Labour Government who are clearly not on our side.

:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areontas)
    walked through a cloud along the edge of a mountain in africa.
    That sounds awesome :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridis)
    That sounds awesome :eek:
    I can do that in the ******* Lake District :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    I can do that in the ******* Lake District :p:
    :laugh: yeh but it's like in Africa..

ReputationRep:
    Watched High School Musical.

ReputationRep:
    Saved my sister from dying or getting seriously injured once

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.