My place is confirmed for university, what happens next?

Watch this thread
Leon H
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have made my firm choice and now my place has been confirmed for 2022 entry into university, UCAS states 'The university or college should now send you more information'.

I know it is still only May, but It feels strange just waiting, when should I expect to hear from my chosen university? Will they eventually send me details on joining the university such as dates and times etc?

Thanks
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Try not to worry too much- you just have to wait for now. Focus on your exams to make sure you meet your offer requirements. If you haven't applied for accommodation yet and it's been a week+ since you firmed your uni it might be worth emailing them about that tho.

Good luck with your exams!
Leon H
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by kaorimiyazono)
Try not to worry too much- you just have to wait for now. Focus on your exams to make sure you meet your offer requirements. If you haven't applied for accommodation yet and it's been a week+ since you firmed your uni it might be worth emailing them about that tho.

Good luck with your exams!
Hi, thank you. I'm actually now waiting for exam results as I left College in 2017. I'm pretty sure it is just a matter of waiting. But I do get anxious about the waiting process.
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Leon H)
Hi, thank you. I'm actually now waiting for exam results as I left College in 2017. I'm pretty sure it is just a matter of waiting. But I do get anxious about the waiting process.
Ohh right. I totally get it lol. If it's stressing you out too much then maybe do just contact the uni so you can put your mind at ease. There's no harm in sending them an email or giving them a call.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Leon H)
I have made my firm choice and now my place has been confirmed for 2022 entry into university, UCAS states 'The university or college should now send you more information'.

I know it is still only May, but It feels strange just waiting, when should I expect to hear from my chosen university? Will they eventually send me details on joining the university such as dates and times etc?

Thanks
(paraphrasing myself from elsewhere)

Up until the 19th, the uni will have prioritised decision making for applicants rather than communicating with offer holders. That will change soon and you will start to receive more info. It often seems like the uni goes quiet for a while but they haven't forgotten about you. Just make sure you check your Spam/Junk folders periodically.

If Hub is showing as unconditional then you don't need to anything more with regards to your offer.

Formal enrolment is usually around a month ahead of the course start (varies per uni) and is the last stage to actually committing to attend.

Over the next few weeks and months you’ll get various mailings about accommodation, welcome activities, travel and arrival, any pre-reading etc.

The most time sensitive thing is accommodation, so just make sure you find out when the deadline is (if you’ll be needing some).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads