shanya11
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anybody who has done their as level biology OCR? could please give me a review about it. Was it the same as the advanced informations? or was it like AQA brining other things up?
maariah2510
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi I sat the paper today. In terms of advanced information it touched base on it. But learn everything because we got asked about tissue fluid and that wasnt on the list. We even got asked quite a fair bit on microscopy. And the paper was hard!. The only thing on biological molecules really was water - there was lots of complex things on nucleic acids
The 24th J
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by maariah2510)
Hi I sat the paper today. In terms of advanced information it touched base on it. But learn everything because we got asked about tissue fluid and that wasnt on the list. We even got asked quite a fair bit on microscopy. And the paper was hard!. The only thing on biological molecules really was water - there was lots of complex things on nucleic acids
OCR A?
maariah2510
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The 24th J)
OCR A?
yep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads