How come they haven’t released the 2021 aqa papers

Watch this thread
Student5cience
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How they haven’t for practice for GCSEs and Alevels ?
dahlia06
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i think the 2021 papers are our 2022 papers and they made the advance information around that
i could be wrong..
Student5cience
Rep:
dahlia06 but don’t schools use the locked papers for mocks ?
SB1234567890
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the autumn 2021 papers are probably locked until summer so that there is always one locked set that teachers can use for mocks/practice assessments
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Student5cience)
yh but for my school they didnt write the year the papers were from so you couldn't work it out and they mixed up some papers?

you're right coz someone showed me the science edexcel 2021 papers on another thread and its impossible to get it if it was used the same for our yr
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
All boards need the most recent papers locked - teachers can access them.
(Original post by Student5cience)
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's breaking forum rules to share locked papers.
(Original post by dahlia06)
yh but for my school they didnt write the year the papers were from so you couldn't work it out and they mixed up some papers?

you're right coz someone showed me the science edexcel 2021 papers on another thread and its impossible to get it if it was used the same for our yr
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
It's breaking forum rules to share locked papers.
i didnt share the locked papers, i dont even do edexcel for science.
Student5cience
Rep:
@mutley79 why do the teachers have access to them but not the students especially when exams have started
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
they’re locked as schools use the 2021 papers for mock exams, and as someone said above they’re NOT going to be the same summer papers as people already sat the 2021 papers during autumn resits and they would obviously just release the answers and content of the paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.42%
As I expected (67)
31.6%
Harder (81)
38.21%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.77%

Watched Threads