Looking for roommates Belfast/September 2022

Watch this thread
cferrari93
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I'm starting a PhD at Ulster University in September and struggling to find roommates, as I will be moving over from Wales and don't have any friends in the area.

If anyone here is in a similar position and would like to chat with a view to teaming up, please get in touch!

Otherwise, if anyone has suggestions for other places to search then please let me know. So far I'm trying:

- Spare Room
- Property Pal
- Gumtree
- 6 different Belfast housing/Ulster student Facebook groups

I would love to share with other queer people but as long as you're LGBT-friendly that's fine Image
jdcrosbie
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hello, I’m hopefully starting a master's course at Ulster University in September 2022. I was also having an accommodation problem of trying to find a place to live for the 13 months. I did recommend looking on PropertyPal, you can search for student accommodation there.

I decided to stay at the student roost in Belfast, specifically great Patrick street. They have a range of different rooms, at fair prices. You get security, room insurance, electricity, heating and hot water all included in your rent. Plus, is a 3ish minute wall to Ulster University Belfast campus. I do believe there are still some rooms available.

If you do decide to apply for accommodation there you can use my referral code during the application process. RAF968003
cferrari93
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey thanks so much for replying! The remaining rooms with Student Roost start at £137 per week which is a lot more than I'm happy to pay, but if I end up needing to go with them I will take you up on that. Good luck with your MA
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads