The Student Room Group
Business Management is pretty competitive, so I wouldn't count on it...
Reply 2
I'm not sure about this, but I think a lot of the better universities won't consider you if they want AAB and you're predicted ABB. They'll probably have enough applicants predicted AAB that they won't need to consider those who have lower grades.
However, I could be wrong on this.
Reply 3
You probably wouldnt get an offer. Business Management there is very competitive and I'm sure there are many candidates who have good EC's, work exp and are predicted AAB or AAA, so they'll reject you and move on to the next candidate who has the requirements. Sorry =[
If your aiming for management degree why not look at royal holloway or QM (im assuming you want to go to a london uni)
Reply 4
----
Haz313
nah not too fussed about a London uni, just want to get into the highest prestiege uni's i can with those grades. So far, Notts/Durham/York/Lboro/Aston seem the best for rep and seem the most realistic. (all ABB-ABB)

so on this info im guessing KCL/Bristol etc is out of the question then?
im obviously not gnna get into LSE/UCL/Warwick i know

Bristol don't offer Management, and University College London - while you probably wouldn't get in - either don't offer it or are weak in the area (they're way down the league tables in around 30th for the subject).

I wouldn't bother with King's to be honest, being a sporting captain isn't going to help you in Business Management at all really and you don't meet the requirements.

Durham's not very good for Business, York is weaker than in other departments, and Aston are well-known for it. Nottingham's the strongest out of those four probably, although pretty even with Aston and Loughborough.

Other ones you could consider are Lancaster, Cardiff, Leicester, Newcastle, Reading - There's lots of different options. This is assuming you have a B in GCSE Maths, as if you don't your chances become more limited (of those mentioned, limited to Aston, Cardiff and Leicester in fact).

Latest

Trending

Trending