I applied to university ages ago and exam season starts next week?

Watch this thread
GSCE student
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is this a bad sign? I’ve got all my other offers but I’ve applied to Kings College London for psychology and Neuroscience and they still haven’t replied. They have to be taking the **** right
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GSCE student)
Is this a bad sign? I’ve got all my other offers but I’ve applied to Kings College London for psychology and Neuroscience and they still haven’t replied. They have to be taking the **** right
If Kings don't make a decision by 6pm today, UCAS will reject you on their behalf.

However as per this recent thread, KCL have suggested that they may be amending some of those reject decisions after the fact.

If you get a rejection over the next 48hrs I would call them to confirm whether that is the final decision rather than waiting for them to get in touch though.
GSCE student
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
If Kings don't make a decision by 6pm today, UCAS will reject you on their behalf.

However as per this recent thread, KCL have suggested that they may be amending some of those reject decisions after the fact.

If you get a rejection over the next 48hrs I would call them to confirm whether that is the final decision rather than waiting for them to get in touch though.
Ah okay! Thank you so much lol, I literally on a whim decided to ask, I had no idea the deadline was today in a couple hours. But this is a really *****y thing, leaving students hanging till the last possible hour? I’m pretty sure I’ll get rejected but thank u, I’ll defo a call them tonight ❤️
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GSCE student)
Ah okay! Thank you so much lol, I literally on a whim decided to ask, I had no idea the deadline was today in a couple hours. But this is a really *****y thing, leaving students hanging till the last possible hour? I’m pretty sure I’ll get rejected but thank u, I’ll defo a call them tonight ❤️
No worries. I would give them another day, as UCAS may take 24hrs to process the automatic rejections.

But yeah, not great by KCL.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (1)
100%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (0)
0%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads