working memory model - psychology paper 1

Watch this thread
eternallynoor
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
do you think the working memory model is likely to be an essay in a level aqa psychology paper 1?
newgoose
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I think cognitive interview is as it hasn't appeared as a 16marker in a while, it might be an 8 marker comparing WMM & MSM
dreamandwakeup
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think it'll be a shorter mark answer, potentially comparing it with the msm or it'll be linked to research methods since the content is shorter. It seems like the 16 marker will be on the cognitive interview
eternallynoor
Rep:
(Original post by newgoose)
I think cognitive interview is as it hasn't appeared as a 16marker in a while, it might be an 8 marker comparing WMM & MSM
i was thinking that it might possibly be between cognitive interview and working memory model, because WMM was last an essay in 2016 and has only been a max 4 marker since then.
eternallynoor
Rep:
(Original post by dreamandwakeup)
I think it'll be a shorter mark answer, potentially comparing it with the msm or it'll be linked to research methods since the content is shorter. It seems like the 16 marker will be on the cognitive interview
memory has consistently been research method based so do you think AQA will still do the same this year?
newgoose
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eternallynoor)
memory has consistently been research method based so do you think AQA will still do the same this year?
Ive just looked through all the past papers and attachment has not yet had a full research methods section so it might be in there?
eternallynoor
Rep:
possibly! it does have a lot of content however, but the fact that they might only test you one part of a bullet point might mean it's going to be research method based
(Original post by newgoose)
Ive just looked through all the past papers and attachment has not yet had a full research methods section so it might be in there?
Last edited by eternallynoor; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads