LEVEL 3 UNIT 2 Health and Social Care May 2022 EXAM

Watch this thread
btecs098
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello guys, what time is your exam tomorrow for the exam?
minaxow
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by btecs098)
Hello guys, what time is your exam tomorrow for the exam?
hai! mines tomorrow in the afternoon. i think at 1.30pm. good luck with the exam
btecs098
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by minaxow)
hai! mines tomorrow in the afternoon. i think at 1.30pm. good luck with the exam
Mine is the same as well. Good luck to you too
Naj21468282
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It was today 1:30pm and it was horrible
Naj21468282
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
mollyhawkins05
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Naj21468282)
Omg it was awful!
hannaht23
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Omg what did u guys find the hardest !!! I hated the last question !!!
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Naj21468282)
it wasnt that bad. tbh i wanted to sleep during the exam.
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hannaht23)
Omg what did u guys find the hardest !!! I hated the last question !!!
the second last question i didnt know what to write so i waffled
hannaht23
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the second last question i didnt know what to write so i waffled
yesssss omg I talked about how they would have to make sure they got re trained and that the manager heard both sides of the story but I had no idea ! What about the last question I definitely waffled and had no idea !!!!
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yesssss omg I talked about how they would have to make sure they got re trained and that the manager heard both sides of the story but I had no idea ! What about the last question I definitely waffled and had no idea !!!!
lol i wrote the same thing xD. i cant remember what the last question was and what i wrote.
hannaht23
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
lol i wrote the same thing xD. i cant remember what the last question was and what i wrote.
Think it was to do with how it would effect the mum and baby so I said that she would not feel safe 😭😭
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Think it was to do with how it would effect the mum and baby so I said that she would not feel safe 😭😭
oh thanks for reminding me. i wrote that the mother would have trust issues with sharing personal information with the health care professional ._. i didnt know what else to write about.
minaxow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
do u have anymore health and social care exams? i have unit 4 (3 hours) tomorrow in the morning.
hannaht23
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
do u have anymore health and social care exams? i have unit 4 (3 hours) tomorrow in the morning.
No I luckily don’t and I’m so glad apparently unit 4 is sooo bad !!! Did u do unit 5 ???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed