The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accommodation- intercollegiate halls

anyone know how likely it is to get into garden halls? i applied via ucl accommodation portal

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I have a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls for the next academic term and I'm looking for someone to take over my contract😊 DM me if you're interested:smile:

DDA Single Studio (extra space in the room!)
Garden Halls
Daily Rate: £40.19
Total Price: £11213.01
Duration: 11/09/2022 - 17/06/2023 (40 weeks)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by andrealwy
Hi! I have a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls for the next academic term and I'm looking for someone to take over my contract😊 DM me if you're interested:smile:

Garden Halls

Hi! Is the studio strictly single occupancy or can it be dual occupancy?

Garden Halls

I'm totally interested :0 however I'm a fresher and I'm not quite sure how to take over a contract. Would you care to explain it a bit? (p.s. i'm new here so my PM isn't working yet)
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi!
I'd like to take over a contract for a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls or a studio at International Halls for 2022/2023.

Is anyone have a contract to sell for one of these?
Also, is there a Facebook or WhatsApp group for UoL Halls or Garden Halls?

If so please DM me
Thanks
Hi I would be really interested if this is still available ?
Hi I would be really keen if this is still available

Garden Halls

Garden Halls

Hi!
I am really really keen on taking over your contract! I am sorry that I can't DM you since I'm new to this website.
Could you please reply to this message if this is still available?
I don't mind paying a little extra if you could kindly allow me to take over your contract (We can discuss this)!
Reply 8

Garden Halls

Hi, I'm also interested!
Hi!

I currently have an offer for a standard superior room at the Garden Halls and would like to switch to a Large Townhouse room or large en-suite at GH. You have a private toilet and a shared shower at a ratio of 2 people per shower. Pm if interested!
Hi, I'm interested in your contract! Pls contact me 07529965482
Original post by Amara017
Hi!

I currently have an offer for a standard superior room at the Garden Halls and would like to switch to a Large Townhouse room or large en-suite at GH. You have a private toilet and a shared shower at a ratio of 2 people per shower. Pm if interested!

Hi, I'm interested in this! Please pm ME
Original post by lookingforrdvice
Hi, I'm interested in this! Please pm ME

Hey. Thanks for replying! I can’t really pm at the moment, can you pm me instead? Or maybe give me your Instagram?
Hi, I PMED you alr! Let me know if you can find it……
Original post by lookingforrdvice
Hi, I PMED you alr! Let me know if you can find it……

Just saw ur pm - sorry I'm genuinely looking for something within the Garden Halls first...
Just saw ur pm - sorry I'm genuinely looking for something within the Garden Halls first...

Sure. If you need someone to take over your contact later, do contact me! Thank you.
hi! is it still available?
Original post by elaabbou
hi! is it still available?

Are you looking to swap for the types I mentioned earlier?
Are you looking to swap for the types I mentioned earlier?

No I was replying to the person selling their garden halls contract not swapping, sorry!
Hi!
I'd like to take over a contract for an ensuite or a Studio at Garden Halls or International Halls for 2022/2023.

Is anyone have a contract to sell for one of these?
If so please DM me
Thanks

Quick Reply