The Student Room Group

Help please!!

Hello, I want to do a levels next year, but I think I may have gotten lower than a 4 on paper 1 biology and I think I’ll get the same for others too. However if I got a 4 or above on paper 2 would I be able to pass biology? Is it the same for the others? Because I really wanna do a levels and you need at least a 4 or above in all subjects for the ones I want. Thank you.
Reply 1
i didn't do maths but for me wanting to do business and computer science in A level having shocking below entry requirements (i got 4s across the board while entry requirements were all 6s) i still got in because i showed real passion for the subjects.

if your applying to the same school for 6thform make sure you let it know to your teachers this is what you want in life and you are passionate about it, try and build a relationship with them because your teachers will be the ones that argue for you to get let in.

i have friends who do maths and they have all said it is one of the hardest things they have ever done so it makes sense for a high entry requirement, as if you dont even know the basics your stuffed - you can understand why they do it.

if you want to go to the extreme route you can resit them in summer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending