good shops to work at?

Watch this thread
spammbo
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im in year 12 at the minute and thinking ab getting a job over the summer and maybe continuing after september as well, but my hours are probably gonna be pretty limited. at the minute im thinking maybe 4-5 hours after school on wednesdays and the same on saturdays, but i don't know if there are any places that will be that chill about hours

does anyone know of any shops that will let me do hours like that?
Chxchii
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
retail is quite flexible and you can a decent wage out of it
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by spammbo)
im in year 12 at the minute and thinking ab getting a job over the summer and maybe continuing after september as well, but my hours are probably gonna be pretty limited. at the minute im thinking maybe 4-5 hours after school on wednesdays and the same on saturdays, but i don't know if there are any places that will be that chill about hours

Mcdonalds is quite flexible
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Try a garden centre shop
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by spammbo)

Boot's the chemist is very good as you can pick your hours when you are applying for a job with them as part of the job application process.

Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's & Argos
McDonald's and KFC 😂
Local wee shops perhaps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.57%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
49.21%
First aid skills (3)
4.76%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.59%
Sign language (8)
12.7%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.59%

Watched Threads