should i revise

Watch this thread
coolblackguy
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have 2 end of year maths tests and a science test but should i revise because im only in year 8. the reason why i wanna revise for it is because in year 9 there r gonna be science sets and at my school its better to be in a higher science set if u want to do triple science but also because u dont want to be put on combined science foundation.

for maths my teacher said if i do well in my end of year tests she’ll move me up to set 2…

i dont rlly revise for subjects i only revise for maths and science and i only revise when i get a test so lol

any advice? thanks by the way!

randompanda_
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
the exam is next year? honestly don't stress about it you're in year 8 you have plenty of time, you can start revising a month before the exam and that's enough, just relax now and enjoy yr8
coolblackguy
Rep:
(Original post by randompanda_)
the exam is next year? honestly don't stress about it you're in year 8 you have plenty of time, you can start revising a month before the exam and that's enough, just relax now and enjoy yr8
no its next month i meant the scienxe test i do next month determines my science set for year 9
randompanda_
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
for Science try active recall - revise the topic, and after write everything you know about it down
For Maths practise questions will really help you
coolblackguy
Rep:
(Original post by randompanda_)
for Science try active recall - revise the topic, and after write everything you know about it down
For Maths practise questions will really help you
thank u!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
28.26%
As I expected (13)
28.26%
Harder (18)
39.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
4.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise