Does my boyfriend best friend likes me?

Watch this thread
Jesse95
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay, my bf best friend comes over once or twice every week. I’m not sure if I’m overthinking but when he greets me he hugs me chest to chest (it’s awkward). Sometimes when he gives me a side hug and I try to let go he uses his strength to keep side hugging me. Last time he tried to trick me by saying “How many guys am I seeing?” I said no one.
I’m a cat person and he’s not however, he’s constantly playing with my kitty. Two days ago he grabbed my waist with Both hands when my bf was there but he didn’t see because he was looking the other way. When we’re all watching movies he will sometimes move to where I’m at. He can be at the other side of the room and still move where I’m at.
Just fyi: I overthink for a reason because I was sexually harassed since I was a baby.
The most weird part about it is that I fantasize with my bf best friend but will NEVER act on it. I love him so much I can’t bare to break his soul like that.
Last edited by Jesse95; 1 month ago
briggitte donla
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hello dear, try to speak with your boyfriend about this situation
and you should put limits for this bf best friend because he is an annoying person for you
talk with your boyfriend and he know how to speak with him and protect you
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Set boundaries!
briggitte donla
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes she should put boundaries
Mentalhealth*12
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
He's hitting on you and it's working because you're fantasising about him. It's sort of your bf's fault for letting him hug you. You're not going to act on it but he'll eventually make his move.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Let your boyfriend know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads