Edge hill equivalency tests results

Watch this thread
TinyblueXx
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, how long does it normally take to receive your results from edge hill for the equivalency tests ?
Thank you
Pete1991
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I read it to be 2 to 4 weeks. You don't need the results to access the fastrack course though. You just need to pass before your course starts in September. Unless your offer states otherwise.
TinyblueXx
Rep:
(Original post by Pete1991)
Hi, I read it to be 2 to 4 weeks. You don't need the results to access the fastrack course though. You just need to pass before your course starts in September. Unless your offer states otherwise.
Thank you so much ! I hope I find out soon I’m so impatient 😂
Pete1991
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm doing the English equivalency, is it difficult?
TinyblueXx
Rep:
I'm doing the English equivalency, is it difficult?
No I found it really easy , but not sure if that’s a good thing ?
you get 2 hours and you have to answer a couple of questions for the first section based on 2 articles , then you have to write and email or a letter for the second part and the third part gives you a paragraph to read it doesn’t have capital letters , paragraphs , full stops things like that and you have to write it the right way ! I think you will be fine . What course is it that you will be doing ?
Pete1991
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm doing Primary Education with QTS part time. I've been in education 9 years so time to make the jump up the ladder.
TinyblueXx
Rep:
I'm doing Primary Education with QTS part time. I've been in education 9 years so time to make the jump up the ladder.
Oh brilliant ! You’re already a step ahead I’m sure you’ll do fine ! Please let me know how you get on with it .
Edge Hill University
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TinyblueXx)
Hi, how long does it normally take to receive your results from edge hill for the equivalency tests ?
Thank you
Hi TinyblueXx,

You should allow a minimum of four weeks for papers to be marked. Hopefully you won't be waiting that much longer until you find out the outcome of your tests.

I hope this helps

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.42%
As I expected (64)
33.16%
Harder (70)
36.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.15%

Watched Threads