Do I apply for student finance from wales or england?

Watch this thread
bubblyoongles
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I am a EU National with a Pre-Settled status. I have lived in England for 3+ years before my course. I have firmed Cardiff University and Insured a University in England. I created an account in Student Finance England and followed the instructions until the paper application c.6.2. if I tick Yes, It sends me to Student Finance Wales, however when I sign in, it sends me back to Student Finance England. I am a bit confused as to what to do? Do i cancel my application from Student Finance England? What if I don't get accepted to Cardiff University? Will I have to apply for Student Finance England again if I will attend a University in England?
Last edited by bubblyoongles; 1 month ago
SFE Erin N
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bubblyoongles)
Hi! I am a EU National with a Pre-Settled status. I have lived in England for 3+ years before my course. I have firmed Cardiff University and Insured a University in England. I created an account in Student Finance England and when I tick Yes, It sends me to Student Finance Wales, however when I sign in, it sends me back to Student Finance England. I am a bit confused as to what to do? Do i cancel my application from Student Finance England? What if I don't get accepted to Cardiff University? Will I have to apply for Student Finance England again when I will be going to a University in England?
Hi There,

If you’re living in England before the start of the course and you have pre-settled status then you’d need to apply to Student Finance England as an EU student. You’ll need to apply on paper as you won’t be able to do this online; you can find the form you’ll need for this here: https://assets.publishing.service.go...orm_2223_o.pdf

Thanks, Erin N
bubblyoongles
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Erin! I did try that however I'm a bit confused since I'll be studying in Wales. (Attached below) The paper application is forwarding me to Student Finance Wales and I cannot log into Student Finance Wales as it keeps logging me to Student Finance England. (Perhaps cause we can have only one student finance account?)
Also, if I do apply for student finance Wales, and get rejected from Cardiff University. Will I have to apply to student finance England for my insurance university in England after results?!

Name:  16529872297557489932236009462895.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  89.8 KB
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

You can't apply online. You need to complete the form Erin provided.

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (1)
25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (3)
75%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads