can you be with 2 training providers at the same time?

Watch this thread
Anon346775
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
title
YUHH-.-
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i dont know but ill let you know
Anon346775
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by YUHH-.-)
i dont know but ill let you know
I’m stuck on what to do. I did a digital marketing traineeship as it was from home and I wanted to go into business admin and I applied for a business admin apprenticeship but they said I am not ready for an apprenticeship and should do a traineeship. I was told by someone else that I can’t do another one and they don’t offer remote business admin traineeships as far as I can see.

I also contacted another training provider and they said I should be looking at apprenticeships not traineeships, so now what?
YUHH-.-
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
damn thats bit of a sticky situation, id suggest to go for both options and to not worry about the endlessly bad scenarios. just see it through and do what u want

-bit late lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads