MimiAli_16
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I moved from foundation to higher maths a week ago and now my first exam is tomorrow and I'm worried I'll fail Maths. What do I do because I know none of the content?
username5964857
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Put the blame on your teachers or whoever else decided to put you on higher tier. That was a very very bad decision. Just do your best I guess, or have a chat with one of your maths teachers.
Last edited by username5964857; 1 month ago
MimiAli_16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thanks for your reply.
jessicalouisemay
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MimiAli_16)
I moved from foundation to higher maths a week ago and now my first exam is tomorrow and I'm worried I'll fail Maths. What do I do because I know none of the content?
Watch youtube videos which cover all of the content.
The GCSE Maths Tutor has a 2 hour one which covers everything, I'd recommend it
Last edited by jessicalouisemay; 1 month ago
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MimiAli_16)
A bit late but......
Revise just a few of the topics you know are coming up (they are listed in the advance information). TheGCSEMathsTutor stuff on youtube mentioned by jessicalouisemay would be good for last minute tips.
Concentrate on doing the best possible job on the first few questions in the paper, you don't need many marks to pass with grade 4. It's impossible to be certain but something like 15-18 marks from each paper.
Double check all of your calculations. Even if you are not sure if it answers the question do everything you can possibly do with the information given in each question. Write down everything you think of and you may pick up some method marks even if you don't get to a final answer.

Don't forget you have 2 calculator papers to get marks from in June so if Paper 1 doesn't go well you have several weeks to get better ready for those exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
27.2%
As I expected (41)
32.8%
Harder (43)
34.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.6%

Watched Threads