No response from kings

Watch this thread
Koolio789
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Kings College hasn’t responded to my application even though it’s the 19th May.

I called this morning and they told me to wait. And I tried to call after work, but their office was closed.

Can anyone shed light on whether this is normal? And they will respond separately?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Koolio789)
Kings College hasn’t responded to my application even though it’s the 19th May.

I called this morning and they told me to wait. And I tried to call after work, but their office was closed.

Can anyone shed light on whether this is normal? And they will respond separately?
I recieved a message on track where UCAS saidb that the decision was unsuccessful as no reply was received from the university. I am not the only one who recieved this message today from UCAS. Luckily I got an offer from a better university than them so im not too bothered. Kings has been very poor on their administrative side and student satisfaction is lowering in the university. I called them a couple days ago and it was a long wait, a call that was forwarded to india. My advice would be to either try calling them again if your set on them or just firm one of your other options that you would prefer to kings
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
45%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (5)
25%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
10%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
15%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5%

Watched Threads