King's College hasn't given any details about my offer and the deadline is over

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied to King's College for CompSci and have not gotten an offer even though today is the deadline for universities to respond. I just received an update from UCAS stating that the decision was unsuccessful as no reply was received from the university. Any advice on how to proceed?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I applied to King's College for CompSci and have not gotten an offer even though today is the deadline for universities to respond. I just received an update from UCAS stating that the decision was unsuccessful as no reply was received from the university. Any advice on how to proceed?
This was the same for me today but for a different course, I got an unconditional offer on another university i wanted to go anyway so not disappointed. My advice would be that if your set on going kings call them and let them know. However saying that their admin line is quite slow and poor and was sent to india ( based on my call experiance), kings has been quite bad in their administrative side and student satisfaction there is decreasing . If anything if you have an offer from a university you would prefer to go to over kings just firm that one.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This was the same for me today but for a different course, I got an unconditional offer on another university i wanted to go anyway so not disappointed. My advice would be that if your set on going kings call them and let them know. However saying that their admin line is quite slow and poor and was sent to india ( based on my call experiance), kings has been quite bad in their administrative side and student satisfaction there is decreasing . If anything if you have an offer from a university you would prefer to go to over kings just firm that one.
Yes, it was the same for me when i called them a couple weeks ago, but thanks for the info.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (15)
29.41%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (21)
41.18%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.92%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
3.92%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.84%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
11.76%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.96%

Watched Threads