Useful tricks to remember just before for Psychology A level paper 1?

Watch this thread
the overthinker
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do u guys have any useful acronyms / mnemonics for AQA PSYCHOLOGY PAPER 1 24 MAY 2022?
CA_5713
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
This might sound **** but make your own; it doesn’t have to be a mnemonics, it can be a funny image. I find when I make my own they have more of a personal link to me (one might say semantic) so I remember them better. Otherwise, one that I’ve heard is ‘KFC’ - as in ‘KF can see’. If you know the study it’ll make sense.
the overthinker
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
OHHH I GET IT it’s bc KF could recall better when he read the numbers himself (SEEING) it rather than hearing it! also thanks
Last edited by the overthinker; 4 weeks ago
CA_5713
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by the overthinker)
OHHH I GET IT it’s bc KF could recall better when he read the numbers himself (SEEING) it rather than hearing it! also thanks
Yep 😂 and np, best of luck!
astudent..
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
one for bowlby's monotropic theory is ASCMI- a snap chat makes images and adaptive, social releasers, critical period, monotropy, internal working model
the overthinker
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by astudent..)
one for bowlby's monotropic theory is ASCMI- a snap chat makes images and adaptive, social releasers, critical period, monotropy, internal working model
AMAZING! Thank u! And since my mom is always addicted to Snapchat It’s a fun way of remembering Bowlbys monotropic theory!
astudent..
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by the overthinker)
AMAZING! Thank u! And since my mom is always addicted to Snapchat It’s a fun way of remembering Bowlbys monotropic theory!
😂😂my mum loves snapchat too looooll but glad i could help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads