Which university is better

Watch this thread
username123456*
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys,

Currently, I am a first-year Fashion Business student in Paris, France and I have decided to transfer to a business university in the UK. I want to transfer as I have realized that I don't want to do an undergraduate degree in a specialized industry. Hence, I'm planning to major in marketing, and have received offers for Kingston University, University of Sussex, NTU, Newcastle Uni, University of Northampton & Falmouth. I'm super confused about where to go as I have seen a lot of mixed reviews. I would appreciate it if any of you guys who have transferred here or have graduated from any one of these colleges could share your experience or in general any advice on which uni to choose?

Thanks
Last edited by username123456*; 1 month ago
TaniyaJoad
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I'm in a similar situation as well. I have offers from the University of Sussex, Newcastle University, University of Exeter, University of Essex, and University of Bradford. I am torn between Sussex and Newcastle. Did you apply for the Marketing and Management course at the University of Sussex and Newcastle Uni?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads