How to get over it when he's seeing someone else you know well?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sooo, I've had a crush on someone, let's call him A for about 6 months. the other day i found out from a close friend that A has been dating someone I know rather well, and ill call her/them E. i know A is LGBTQIA+ so no surprises either wayI on ly felt sad for about a day or two but I got over it. anyway they were being super nice and talking about issues and for some reason i almost gave it away that I liked the person who she'd been seeing but I didn't, and then she told me in uncertain terms she was still seeing somebody who made her really happy for about two weeks. anyway then on a larger group chat they made it official and i texted a friend abt it. its over now i know but i just cant really get over it pls can somebody tell me how to get over it
suky321
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Time is a great healer. I guess you have to grieve through the loss and move on. You'll look back on it someday and realise it's not as bad as it seemed in the present situation.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Get over what, exactly? It was a crush that you did nothing about for 6 months. You snooze, you lose.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (41)
31.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.78%

Watched Threads