Uni of Warwick admissions (fees/grades) HELP!!!

Watch this thread
omdaish
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!
So i recently got an offer from uni of warwick but i’ve been flagged as an intl student. usually i’d be eligible for a contextual offer but i think since they haven’t put me as a home student that they’ve given me the standard grade requirements. where can i contact the admissions team to get this fixed (and could my entry requirements drop?!)
thanks!
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by omdaish)
Hi!
So i recently got an offer from uni of warwick but i’ve been flagged as an intl student. usually i’d be eligible for a contextual offer but i think since they haven’t put me as a home student that they’ve given me the standard grade requirements. where can i contact the admissions team to get this fixed (and could my entry requirements drop?!)
thanks!
International students dont get contextual offers no matter what school they attend. The question is why you are classed as an international student. To be a home student you need to have lived in the UK for 3 years and not for educational purposes. You need to contact Warwick to discuss why they are classing you as an international student. Only they can answer this This will decide your status and whether you are due a contextual offer or not. PQ can you help more on international status. Ring the university on 024 7652 3523 and they can direct you to the appropriate department.
omdaish
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by swanseajack1)
International students dont get contextual offers no matter what school they attend. The question is why you are classed as an international student. To be a home student you need to have lived in the UK for 3 years and not for educational purposes. You need to contact Warwick to discuss why they are classing you as an international student. Only they can answer this This will decide your status and whether you are due a contextual offer or not. PQ can you help more on international status. Ring the university on 024 7652 3523 and they can direct you to the appropriate department.
I think there was just an issue with my UCAS application which is probably my fault. Will call them thank u!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just ring and ask them to send or link you to a fee status assessment form so you can provide details to show you’re eligible for hone fees.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
45%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (5)
25%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
10%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
15%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5%

Watched Threads